HOW IT WORKS
1. ARTWORK: Send us your logo or message of ideas you have for the custom item to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a designer yourself, decide what cuff height you'd like to start with (we offer any height from 1-12 inches) and we can send you our templates!
2. MOCK UP: We will then design a digital mock up based on your description and/or artwork sent over.
Once the mock is how you'd like it, we continue with your knitted sock sample. Illustrations don't always translate exactly the same to the knitted product so this will help the approval process to finalize your design.
3. SAMPLE: We require a non-refundable $50 deposit to product the sock sample. This will be applied to the total invoice when you order the sampled style.
Any changes made after the initial sample will require another sample to be made, which is a non-refundable fee of $20.
4. PRODUCTION: With an approved sample, quantity, and sizes - we go to production and you’ll have your custom socks within a couple of weeks!
A 50% deposit is required at this step to produce your creation. At the completion of your one-of-a-kind socks, you’ll be charged for the balance of your order + shipping (after all credits are applied).
SIZES + COLORS
- We have over 50 colors: COLOR CHARTS
- We offer 4 main sizes - small, medium, large and extra large: SIZE CHARTS
- Materials offered: Eco-Solemax, Merino wool or Poylamide
- Standard socks have a minimum order of 72 pairs
- Ski socks and arm warmers have a minimum of 60 pairs
* We accept Mastercard or Visa